Therapy Market Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Therapy Market’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. It is your responsibility to make your own enquiries as to the suitability of any practitioners you find on the website. This may, for example, involve checking qualifications or membership of professional associations. Further, a listing of a practitioner in the Therapy Market directory does not imply an endorsement by Therapy Market. Therapy Market does not accept responsibility for problems with or negligence by any practitioners listed on the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All listings in the directory are at the sole discretion of Therapy Market and we reserve the right to remove listings for breaches of the terms and conditions of use.
- When you submit your details to the Therapy Market directory you agree that the information you provide will be made publicly available on the directory and that it is accurate and you will keep it up to date. This includes ensuring any web links from your profile are working. Broken web links may be removed by us. Further you agree that the content of your listing does not constitute an endorsement by Therapy Market of you or your business.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within your listing. If you do not yet have a login and have had your information manually added to the directory by us, you can request changes be made to your listing or request a login to make the changes personally. Once you have been issued a login, you are responsible for updating your own listing and content. You agree to update any changes to your information on the Therapy Market website within 14 days of the changes occurring.
- It is a condition of listing with Therapy Market that you are the copyright holder of the content you submit. Content discovered to infringe the copyright of other parties will be deleted and no refund of fees or subscriptions will be made to the practitioner concerned.
- You agree to paying the subscription fee or annual payment detailed on the website or negotiated with us by the date we advise you and failure to pay this fee or payment may result in the removal of your listing on the site.
- You agree that we can change the subscription fee or annual payment with one calendar months notice to you.
- You may terminate your subscription or listing on the site at any time by changing your subscription through Paypal and contacting us by email. This applies whether you are paying monthly or annually. If you have paid a fee or subscription to list in the directory and wish to leave the directory you accept that we will not refund any payment already paid to us with the exception of new subscribers who cancel within the first 7 days of joining.
- Therapy Market maintains the right to change the content and appearance of the website and directory at any time.